What You Can Find Here

This blog contains sentiments from a very sentimental person. Please bear with his sentimentality.

"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." - Albert Einstein

Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm back.

And so, after what seemed a century of hiatus, I'm finally back. Although I'm inclined to think that the number of the readers of this blog is approximately, if not exactly, equal to zero, well, I just felt the need to announce something, so as to prevent this site from dying. My future posts will still be mainly about science and politics, and you might occasionally see book and movie reviews as well. Hopefully, I shall be able to coerce-- I mean to convince more people to pay this site a little visit. Please stay tuned for my future blog posts. Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment